If you’re reading this, congrats! You’ve just survived what might’ve been a collectively crappy year for many people, and for many reasons, but you’re here. After the #Instagram posts, and several tweets reflecting on 2017: What are you looking forward to about 2018? What are some habits you are bringing with you to kick this year into a new high gear?
Resolutions are a thing of the past, and for me, this year is all about stepping boldly into the newness that God’s blessed me with. Last year brought me face to face with a lot of hard truths, new faces, and many opportunities. I feel energized. I feel “new.” Below I listed the 5 mindsets that rejuvenated me through the weary moments.
As full-time work from home mommy, I’m activated to be fearless. Even in those moments where I want to crawl under a rock and hide are slowly fading. I take this with me into every space I occupy because sometimes it’s important for others to see how dynamic you are, and can be.
So cheers! — to moving forward with a new perspective and a new permanent attitude.
5 New Keys for the New Year
Reclaim FREE Time
- never be a minor, always be an owner. ~ 50 Cent, The 50th Law of Power
- the way you budget your finances, do so with your time! Every 5-10 minute can add quality time to other tasks on your schedule.
Create Little Empires
- what you really value in life is ownership, not money.
- always opt for more responsibility and more room to make decisions.
Move Higher Up the Food Chain
- when people give you things, it’s usually because there are strings attached.
- Use all of your experiences to take charge!
Your Enterprise Reflects Your Individuality
- speak to the heart you have to walk in.
- repeal distractions!
Boldly Embrace Your Uniqueness
- build stability.
- be strong and show up as yourself.